ORDERING PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS
- Orders must have a minimum value of R1000 (branded items) or R500 (unbranded items) to qualify for the prices reflected on The Arcana Designs website. For orders less than this please contact us for a price.
- All quotations are valid for a period of 7 days from the date of the quotation and for international clients quoted prices exclude any local import duties and taxes.
- Work will only commence once the quote as well as Arcana Designs Terms & Conditions have been accepted by the Customer.
- Arcana Designs cannot be held responsible for incorrect product selection. The customer acknowledges that it is its sole responsibility to determine that the products ordered are suitable or correct for the purposes of the intended use of the products by the customer and/or its customers.
- All quotations are subject to the availability of products or services and are subject to any increases in the cost price for whatever reason to Arcana Designs before acceptance of the order.
- The order is only accepted by Arcana Designs once it has been confirmed in writing by the Customer. Payment of a deposit does not constitute acceptance of the Customer’s order.
- All quotes are subject to stock availability at the time of confirming the order. Stock changes on a daily basis and therefore stock availability cannot be guaranteed until a deposit has been paid and we have confirmed the order with our supplier. Payment of the 50% deposit does not infer acceptance of the order as Arcana Designs can only confirm stock once the Customer has paid the deposit.
- Arcana Designs shall be entitled to reasonably refuse any order placed by the customer and shall under no circumstances be liable to the customer if for any reason Arcana Designs refuses to accept, fails to deliver and/or fails to deliver timeously any order or part thereof placed with Arcana Designs by the customer.
- RUSH ORDERS – We provide a Rush Order service whereby urgent orders, for a 20% premium on the value of the order, have a guarantee of completion after the approval of artwork. Completion date will be agreed upon prior to starting any work for the Customer.
- Lead times will be deemed to commence on the date and time that Arcana Designs receives in writing all signed off approvals of the artwork and payment of the funds have been cleared.
RETURNS & REFUNDS OF PROMOTIONAL ITEMS
- No items will be returned or exchanged unless prior written authorization has been obtained from Arcana Designs within 24 hours of delivery/collection and will be subject to a 25% handling and admin fee.
- It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to determine that the goods purchased are suitable for the purposes of intended use.
- Arcana Designs will not accept branded or custom made goods for exchange.
- All non-faulty returns/exchanges will be subject to a handling fee of 25% of the total amount of the invoice.
- Under no circumstances may goods be returned to any of our physical addresses without prior written arrangement.
- Refunds will take up to 30 days once accepted.
- Goods returned will be either replaced or a credit given at Arcana Designs discretion
- No branded goods will be returnable if not branded by Arcana Designs
- Arcana Designs cannot accept returns on incorrect items which have already been branded regardless of whether it’s Arcana Designs fault or not.
- Once an order on memory sticks has been collected from us, Arcana Designs cannot accept a return on it.
Once stock has been collected/delivered from/by Arcana Designs, we have no control over it. As such we do not accept responsibility for any damages or shortages not reported within 24 hours.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
- Written orders (faxed or by email) constitute a binding contract and are legally enforceable.
- Once an order has been received by Arcana Designs and a deposit has been paid, cancellations for that order will only be entertained if no branding has taken place and will be subject to a 25% handling and admin fee and R350-00 per layout if a layout was created.
- No cancellations of an order will be accepted on any branded items, custom made items or specially imported items.
- Any order is subject to cancellation by Arcana Designs due to Acts beyond their control including but not limited to: inability to secure materials, supplies or power, riots, strikes, lockouts, labour disputes, civil disturbance, war, acts of God or fire.
- Orders that have been branded and paid for and remain uncollected for 30 days will be given to charity.
SPECIAL IMPORT PRODUCTS
- Arcana Designs cannot be held responsible for delays as a result of import procedures such as customs right to inspect all incoming goods.
- No cancellations can be accepted once an order has been faxed, emailed or a deposit has been received as no refunds can be given and the full amount will be payable.
- A 75% deposit is required for all orders that are a Special Import Item – there are no exceptions.
DELIVERY & COLLECTION OF PROMOTIONAL ITEMS
- Orders must be collected within 10 workings days from the order being ready for collection (unless alternative arrangements have been made). Orders not collected within 10 working days will be deemed to be cancelled and will be returned to stock or sold to offset our costs.
- At the customer’s request, Arcana Designs will cause goods to be delivered to the customer via courier, which costs shall be debited to the customer and payable by the customer prior to delivery of the goods.
- Should the customer require the goods to be insured, the customer will be liable for the payment of such insurance upon dispatch of the goods by Arcana Designs. Requests to insure goods must be made in writing and accepted by Arcana Designs.
- Delivery times quoted are estimates and are not binding to Arcana Designs until the job is in production.
- Delivery prices will be quoted on an individual job basis.
- Any third party, other than that appointed by Arcana Designs, engaged in transporting the goods shall be deemed to be the agent of the customer irrespective of which party gave instructions to or paid such third party.
- Damaged or missing products need to be advised in writing to your Arcana Designs Account Manager within 24 hours of receiving the goods.
- Goods delivered in damaged packaging, or the external box shows proof of being tampered with, needs to be indicated on the delivery slip when signing for the delivery of the goods. This must be forwarded to Arcana Designs within 24 hours and if possible, a picture to be forwarded of the damaged packaging.
- If items have to be re-delivered because they were refused, undeliverable or unclaimed due to incorrect address details provided by the client, the client will be billed and held liable for any additional delivery costs.
- Arcana Designs shall be entitled in its sole discretion to split the delivery of the products ordered in the quantities and on the dates it decides.
ARTWORK FOR PROMOTIONAL BRANDED PRODUCTS
- Our FREE artwork offer allows for 2 revisions of your artwork where after any additional changes will be charged for at R350.00 excl VAT per change. We can only redraw a single logo per order free of charge. Any additional logos will be at a cost of R500 excl VAT.
- Any delay in providing your artwork and/or receiving your artwork approval could affect the delivery date and we cannot be held responsible for this.
- Any changes requested to be made to the artwork may also affect the delivery date.
- Branding cancelled after layouts have been generated will be charged for at R350.00 excl VAT per layout done.
- No work will commence until Arcana Designs is in receipt of the duly completed signed off artwork. Any changes required, we will issue a new layout for final proofing before production starts.
- In order to sign off the artwork, Arcana Designs will furnish the customer with an artwork approval via e-mail, illustrating the appearance of the artwork on the customers chosen product. This must be checked thoroughly by the customer in respect of, inter alia, spelling, fonts, colours (stipulate pantones if you require them and they are not shown), sizes, etc. and signed off.
- Layouts sent in colour via email are not a true reflection of the colour but a mere indication of what the product will look like.
- Please note no approvals will be accepted telephonically or without the signed off artwork.
- We will not be held responsible for any spelling or artwork errors once approved by you.
- Once artwork has been approved and plates/screens made, any changes thereafter will be charged accordingly.
- The customer understands that the branding of promotional products is not always permanent and may wear off over time.
- Printing colours will be matched as close as possible to Pantone colours or swatches supplied. We do not guarantee 100% colour match. We cannot guarantee 100% colour consistency on different materials.
Arcana Designs and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Arcana Designs does not warrant that product descriptions or other content on this site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition subject to the terms and conditions as outlined above. Please note that any product which has been branded will not be accepted for return or refund.
PAYMENT FOR PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS
- All payments made by the customer to Arcana Designs shall be made free of deduction, set-off, bank charges or commissions
- A 50% deposit based on the invoice value is required on the placement of an order
- A company Purchase Order may be accepted at the sole discretion of management.
- The remaining 50% of the invoice value must be paid when notice is given that the goods are either ready for pickup or that the goods are ready for delivery.
- Goods will only be released once your order has been fully paid for.
- Please do not send your courier company for collection if payment has not been made as we will NOT release your order.
- Please note that Electronic Funds Transfer is our preferred method of payment.
- Cash payments will incur a 2% cash handling fee
- Credit Card payments will incur a 5% processing fee
- Note that due to currency fluctuations, we reserve the right to change prices without prior notification whether or not a quotation has been accepted and confirmed.
- Upfront orders will only be released once proof of payment has been received and cleared in our Bank Account. The Promo Group cannot be held responsible for missed deadlines if payment has not been received in time.
- All orders are treated as Upfront Payment unless account facilities have been approved in writing.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend credit facilities at our discretion.
- The Customer has no right to withhold payment for any reason whatsoever and agrees that any extension of time given for payment shall be valid only if reduced to writing and signed by both parties.
- All discounts shall be forfeited if payment in full is not made on the due date.
- Goods remain the property of Arcana Designs until paid in full. The risk in and to the products shall pass from Arcana Designs to the customer upon the date of delivery thereof by Arcana Designs to the customer or their agent. Any delivery note or waybill (be it a copy or an original) signed by the customer or a third party engaged to transport the products shall be conclusive proof that delivery was made to the customer.
- Non-payment resulting in Legal/Collection fees being incurred will be for the clients’ account.
- Arcana Designs shall be entitled but not obliged to charge interest calculated in arrears on any amount due to it by the Customer at a rate of 2% above the prime overdraft rate of our Bankers at the time of the monthly calculation.